tirsdag 3. mars 2009

English Project in class

Senior project

This semester is out last months in high school. In our English class we are going to have a senior project. We have to write about three pages, and present it to the class.
Since I have lived a year in the States, I thought it might be fun to compare the school systems. I am going to find out the things that might be better in the states, and what may be worse. I am also going to see how the politics in the states interfere with the school system.

I think i am going to describe a typical day in the school in the US, then explain how the school system works. I will only talk about high school mainly.

4 kommentarer:

Ann S. Michaelsen sa...

Seems like a good choice for your assignment. I look forward to reading more about this! You may also look here for comments from Obama about the American teachers. http://annmic.wordpress.com/2009/02/09/yes-we-will/

Ann S. Michaelsen sa...

This week you need to make your thesis statement. Look at the to do this week list in it's learning. You need a question you are going to answer

Unknown sa...

Hey Anette how do you like living in the U.S. so far? The English Project that your class is doing is similiar to the class project that my English class is doing, accept we are doing ours on books that we have read. I wish you the best of luck on your project!!!

Unknown sa...

I like that you kept the post short and simple. Are you having a great time in the US.